1. Apeiron Games takes the security of personal data seriously. The Subscriber’s documents, information, materials will not be used or shared with unauthorized third parties without the Subscriber’s consent. Consent may be given in writing, by e-mail, or by other electronic means.
2. Subscriber consents to the processing of his or her data by Apeiron Games. The scope of controlled data are: (1) email address, (2) name. The purpose of data controlling is providing online content and information to the Subscribers regarding the services and products offered by us. As a data controller, we respect the Subscriber’s personal rights; handle recorded personal data in accordance with data protection legislation and international recommendations.
3. Apeiron Games is entitled to get acquainted with the processed personal data. We will take all necessary steps in order to ensure the security of the personal data provided to us by the Subscriber during the storage and preservation of the data.
4. The Subscriber has access to his or her personal data, can correct or delete them and she or he has the right to restrict the data processing.
5. In the event of a breach of the Subscriber’s personal data, he or she may apply to the data controller, or to the competent data protection authority, or enforce his or her rights in court, in accordance with GDPR, Act No. 112 of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information and Act No. 5 of 2013 on the Civil Code. If the Subscriber requests additional information regarding data management, he or she may contact the following person: Zsófia Diósi, + 36 30 849 6101, firstname.lastname@example.org.